[ RETURNS POLICY ]
Returns / Refunds Policy
shoX is a brand manufactured for and distributed by Tevo. Tevo shall accept returned products or refund customers in accordance with the relevant sections of the Consumer Protection Act and and conjunction with the Returns/Refunds Policy set out below.
Products may not be returned unless the incorrect product has been supplied or the product is damaged or faulty upon delivery. In such an instance shoX will exchange the product on condition that:
- the product is returned in its original condition - including packaging, documentation, warranty cards, manuals and accessories and
- the customer returns the product within seven days of receipt and confirms that by sending a written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org within abovementioned seven day period.
- All returns must be shipped freight (and insurance) prepaid. The onus is on the customer to ensure that the goods returned are received by Tevo within 10 days of written notice.
On receipt and acceptance of returned product Tevo will make all reasonable effort to exchange said product, but if replacement is not possible shoX will refund the purchase price, including delivery cost.
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 3:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
- in relation to signs of handling and/or repackaging.
Standard Warranty Policy
shoX provides a 12 month standard warranty on all products sold on its website unless stated otherwise. This warranty is valid against defects or poor quality from the date of delivery on the condition that you still have your proof of purchase or have registered your warranty on the shoX website.
Returns and shipping
In the event that a return is granted the purchaser will be responsible for paying for the shipping of the item to be returned and will need to ensure that the product is properly packaged.